Vectis 30th April Sale NOW ONLINE

UKS

Jedi Knight
Nice! I think I am going to be sticking 3/4 figures on the for sale area when they are delivered, as they are doubles (grrr Vectis!) Where would be the best place for advice on which double to pass on? It's not a valuation, or a sale - just a "which one do you think is a better keep?"

(I'm still a bit new at that sort of thing!)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
UKS said:
Nice! I think I am going to be sticking 3/4 figures on the for sale area when they are delivered, as they are doubles (grrr Vectis!) Where would be the best place for advice on which double to pass on? It's not a valuation, or a sale - just a "which one do you think is a better keep?"

(I'm still a bit new at that sort of thing!)
Probably best on the normal Vintage collecting chat, as more guys will see it.

Mr-Trilogo

Padawan
UKS said:
I don't think Trilogo Chewie went for that..

According to my notes it went for 200.

(I bid 180)

Apologies for the newbie question but when you say 200 it's the Hammer price, correct?

There is/was a buyer premium to add on top of that ?
What about VAT ?

Thanks.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Well I has a shock invoice from vectis this morning.
Seems I was successful in an extra bid after all.
Definitely a :shock: :eek: moment.
I`m not allowed to internet bid any more - only via phone :lol:

UKS

Jedi Knight
Mr-Trilogo said:
UKS said:
I don't think Trilogo Chewie went for that..

According to my notes it went for 200.

(I bid 180)

Apologies for the newbie question but when you say 200 it's the Hammer price, correct?

There is/was a buyer premium to add on top of that ?
What about VAT ?

Thanks.

Yep. 20% I think.

Edit: actually a little more. About 22.5%?

Mr-Trilogo

Padawan
Thanks guys,

I assume non UK resident have/had to pay VAT on top of all that (hammer price, buyer premium & shipping)......

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Mr-Trilogo said:
Thanks guys,

I assume non UK resident have/had to pay VAT on top of all that (hammer price, buyer premium & shipping)......

Yes it adds up to 25% of hammer price, then you have shipping on top of that.

Vectisauctions

Youngling
HI All,

If anyone is experiencing issues with the Vectis website please contact us directly on 01642 750616 or email [email protected] or [email protected] We will try and rectify things as a soon and we can and will respond. We can only do something for issues we know about, we also welcome suggestions from you all to improve things for your benefit.

We pride ourselves on being better than ebay or similar retailers as we have over 25 years of toy auction experience and stand by our descriptions, buyers and sellers have protection with us. We can always provide additional images, descriptions or information about lots in any sale, you just need to ask.

:)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Vectisauctions said:
HI All,

If anyone is experiencing issues with the Vectis website please contact us directly on 01642 750616 or email [email protected] or [email protected] We will try and rectify things as a soon and we can and will respond. We can only do something for issues we know about, we also welcome suggestions from you all to improve things for your benefit.

We pride ourselves on being better than ebay or similar retailers as we have over 25 years of toy auction experience and stand by our descriptions, buyers and sellers have protection with us. We can always provide additional images, descriptions or information about lots in any sale, you just need to ask.

:)

I still haven't recieved my item, over three weeks now. The only suggestion I have is you should get the items shipped quicker. Ebay don't charge anything to the buyer and I always get my items within a couple of weeks. Thanks for taking the time to post on here, all the best Adam. :)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I phoned them up today, was delt with very well and quickly. Later recieved e-mail notification that my item was ready to dispatch.

All good. :)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
My item turned up today, very well packed with next dat special delivery. Very happy. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom